Specifications of scope of work
- Initial testing and fault diagnosis in workshop.
- Disassembly of motor in workshop.
- Cleaning of all components with high pressure water cleaner.
- Cleaning of all electrical parts with SS25 NATIONAL CHEMSEARCH solution.
- Oven baking in an electrical controlled oven with gradual and controlled temperature rise up to maximum 110 degrees centigrade for a duration of 8 to 16 hours.
- Immersion of complete stator and/or rotor into class H varnish tanks (2 times).
- Oven baking in an electrical controlled oven with gradual and controlled temperature rise up to minimum 120 degrees centigrade for duration of 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove excess varnish from stator/rotor laminations.
- Dynamic balancing machine to balance rotating elements for quiet vibration free operation (OPTIONAL) .
- Skimming and mica undercutting of commutator and skimming of slipring where necessary (OPTIONAL).
- Refitting of new bearings and assembly of motor..
- Standard no load static and dynamic testing.
- Spray painting.